Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scout Executive Response

George,

It's great to hear from a Scouter with your history and accomplishments! I'm not sure what happened to your previous e-mails, but this is the first one that I have seen......I would like to meet with you and introduce myself and learn more about your Scouting background. Are you now in Monmouth County? Also I know the folks from the New Jersey Scouting Museum, housed here at the Scout Service Center, would most likely be interested in your Philmont material. I am also copying several of our Executive Board members on this e-mail who would be interested in your Scouting background and story. Thank you for sending this e-mail and I look forward to talking with you.

Lee A. Marconi
Scout Executive
Monmouth Council, Boy Scouts of America
(B)732-536-2347

No comments: